Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Margarittaville Club


Well I had to post a picture of the charter members of our Margaritta club down here. Every Monday and Friday we get together after work and have a few margarittas. Anyone is welcome but the only thing is you have to bring your own bar stool :)
I thought this would a good shot of Mom's new necklace Dan got her. It is so beautiful. Doesn't Aunt Cathy and Amber look great? Told you Mom had a great time :) Posted by Picasa Oh, by the way I have no idea if I'm spelling Margaritta right......

2 comments:

jenianddean said...

You all look so beautiful...I'm so glad you all had a great time. Wish we could have been there......

Anonymous said...

You all look fantastic, and I know that you had a great time. I would have loved to been with you all. Tell you mom Happy 60th!