Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Look what I can do......


I had to show off my self portrait skill. Apparently after a few drinks I'm not to bad at extending my arm and taking a picture. I won't put everyone to sleep with all the pictures I took like this plus I don't want to look like I'm bragging with my new found talent :) Oh, and I meant to cut off the top off Todd's head if that's what you all are thinking....hehe!! What a fun night and I wish everyone could have been here to celebrate 60 wonderful years of my Mom. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all look fantastic! I am so excited about your new talent! I hope that I can see you do it in person soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture! You and AJ share the talent.. I always cut off our heads and he takes them perfectly! haha

jenianddean said...

Isn't it funny how the camera focused on you and soft-focus on Todd? (Won't read anything into that...)It's always a treat when one of those turns out good. We have one from college that sadly is one of the best pictures of us from that time.
--Dean