Sunday, May 28, 2006
Guess what the following is?
1. Academic Excellence Award (All A's all year long)
2. Outstanding Citizenship Award
3. Writing Fair winner (Varner 4th grade & Cobb County)
4. Science Fair winner
5. National Physical Fitness Award
6. Recognition as a member of the News Team (they've been doing TV broadcasts that are shown to the entire school during the mornings)
7. Recognition as a member of the Vocaliers (the school's choral group)
8. Recognition as a member of the Target program (gifted class)
These are all the awards Morgan won at the 4th grade awards ceremony. She racked up and won the most awards of any 4th grader. She did win another award that her teacher gave her for Being a Future Personal Shopper :) I do believe that is Morgan's favorite. We are so proud of her and all her hard work though the year. That's our pretty girl.
Sorry I've been such a slacker but here is a picture of our new car. I keep saying it is my weekend car but it seems I'm always needing the van because this little thing just isn't large enough to haul all my stuff home from places like Target, Lowes, Kroger, Pike's, and of course the kids:)