Thursday, November 20, 2008

Once in a lifetime


The crew, originally uploaded by Nikki KIng.

Mom and Dan took us all down to Orlando for a long weekend and made it possible for all of us to experience one of the most amazing memory we will ever have. We had an awesome time and I am so happy that we all got to share this great time together. I have always wanted to have an up close adventure with a dolphin and this trip far exceeded my expectations. A real dream has come true all thanks to Mom and Dan.

1 comment:

doughmesstic said...

HI Nikki!
I had no idea you had my links on your sidebar - but then my Google Analyzer showed a hit coming from here! SO thanks!
How are you all ding? I check back from time to time but I keep getting dolphins! Please post a ew new pics - I would love to see how the kids are growing. I bet Branden is so cute! If you all are ever coming back home for a few days, please let me know and maybe we could say hello!