Thursday, September 11, 2008

Snip-its

I highly recommend this little place for a baby's first hair cut. They were totally prepared with great distractions so your little wouldn't realize what was going on. Loved it!!!

Waiting for my first hair cut...
Even though we didn't have to wait long at all, the waiting area was perfect.

Yummy
As soon as we sat him the little chair, which was adorable, the hair dresser had to break out some animal crackers. He loved them by the way...

What am I suppose to do?
He wasn't really sure what to do with himself. Thank goodness for Morgan being there. He just loves her to pieces.

What in the world is this stranger doing to my head?
I forget what Branden was looking at here but he was doing great. Either a book or a magna-doodle. Remember those?

ta-da!
Ta-Da!

No comments: