Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Baby Boy King

Here are some of my first pictures that I had taken yesterday. The first picture is a profile shot with my arm/hand raised up to my head. Cause you know, I've been doing tons of work and I'm sort of worn out. If you check out the middle picture you can see the money shot and that I'm not a shy boy. And the third shot is sort of a spooky one but a neat one. My Mommy says she has pictures just like this one of my big sister and my big brother. Morgan and Evan sound so cool......I can't wait to meet them :)
I hope all enjoy and I will have more pictures taken in about two months so make sure to check back.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jenianddean said...

Dean and I are so excited about meeting you, little one.

Meg & AJ said...

Awwwww!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki! Congrats on the little boy! Mine has been kicking and rolling all weekend, making me a little sick...but I guess that is to be expected. Hope you and Todd and the fam have a great summer...keep posting so that I can keep up!
Susan