Sunday, August 20, 2006

Morgan's First Day of 5th Grade!


Can you believe our little baby girl is in 5th grade? Well I can't!!!! She was so excited and so nervous. Lord I can remember those days and I even had butterflies in my stomach too. It's a little sad thinking this was the last time she will ever have her first day of school in elementary :( Oh, and just a side note. It took us about 2 1/2 hours at Limited Too picking out this outfit. The time was well worth it. We had a lot of fun and damn she looks cute :) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meg & AJ said...

Is she carrying a purse?!? She's growing up too fast!!

Nikki said...

Oh yeah. She doesn't go anywhere without it. She has about 5 or 6 purses.
She's always checking with to make sure her purse matches her outfit. She
wears me out :)

jenianddean said...

She's too cute...
--Dean

Anonymous said...

pOkay, she is way too young for this to be her last year in elementary school. I know what goes on in middle school, and unless you want to come to Camden where I can watch her all day, I just don't know what you are going to do. I am so proud that she had turned into a beautiful and smart young lady.