Sunday, February 05, 2006

Evan and T-Ball

For those of you who don't know what Evan's favorite color is it's PINK. Well as any worried parents of a boy what do you do? You go and sign him up for t-ball!! We did ask him before if he would like to play baseball like Zach and Cody and he said yes. Well when I came home and told him I signed him up to play he said and I quote "I don't like baseball". You know it just wouldn't have been Evan if he didn't say that. I just love that little shit. We don't know when practice starts but I will keep you posted. Cross your fingers and pray that he likes it! Oh, and another quote from my other little shit Morgan (about Evan liking pink)......"Mommy, I don't want a brother-in-law". Am I doing something wrong?

3 comments:

jenianddean said...

We saw a boy at the mall wearing a t-shirt that said "Real Men Wear Pink." We are looking for it for Evan. Also, Target has the "Pink is the new Black" t-shirts.

And no, you are not doing anything wrong.

--Dean

Anonymous said...

Everyone here had a huge laugh about Morgan's comment. hahaha

I swear they are the cutest kids..

Anonymous said...

We miss your updates!!