Thursday, November 13, 2008

Let's go Indians!

>Isn't she pretty?
Morgan in her competition uniform. Her squad did really well this year and worked really hard.
Let's just say it was a "rebuilding" year. One thing I can say for sure is that her tumbling has improved 100%. Way to go Morgan on a great competition year!

On our way in for a competition.
Morgan and some of her friends headed into one of her competitions. Isn't she the prettiest little thing?

Morgan and her friend Ema.
Morgan and her long time friend Ema after a competition. They were sort of ticked because they got robbed at this comp. Really they did and I'm not just saying this because I'm her Mommy. Hehe!

Our Miss Morgan
"Come on crowd yell it loud, Blue and Gold!" I can't quite tell if I embarrass her or not when I cheer along but I can't help it, old habits die hard.

No comments: